2014/07/22

Rati Rati, PIK

     Hello everybody ^^
At first we want to go to Sumoboo but the queue was crazy. It's still drizzle and it's very dark. So we went to Rati Rati because when i saw a blog review about the restaurant, the decor was good and white (in the picture). Actually it's kinda disappointing, not what me and my friends imagine to be. The service quite bad, the space is narrow but fortunately the desserts are great.


I order Ange Rouge Roll and vanilla profiterole, while my friends orders Jepang Matcha Roll and Kardinal Strawberry.

 Ange Rouge Strawberry (32k)
The sponge was awesome (it was soft and like a pillow lol) and the ice cream especially good. I really like the color and garnish too :D

Vanilla Profiterole
Not really like this one because even though i can see there's vanilla bean in the cream but i can't taste the vanilla. 

Jepang Matcha Roll (32k)

Kardinal Strawberry (32k)

I really like take a picture of the glass display  because it was so pretty :)






Rati Rati
Address: Rukan Cordoba, Blok G No.5, Jl. Marina Indah Raya Bukit Golf Mediterania, PIK
Opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment