2014/07/20

Lady Alice Tea Room, Benton Junction

     Hello everybody ^^
Benton Junction is near my home so i went there quite often. My friends told me that Lady Alice have unique tea, not just ordinary tea bag like another restaurant but they create a new one. So here we are :)


This place makes you feel like you are having a picnic in a garden. I try the ala carte chimney cake Vanilla Chimney Cake (my friends recommendation), and my friend try the original Cinnamon Chimney Cake.

Cinnamon Chimney Cake (28k)
My friend said that the cake is difficult to eat lol.

Vanilla Chimney Cake (35k)

The chimney cake was good, the plating is beautiful BUT.. the sauce makes me wanna swear. REALLY. It was sour (yes! the chocolate sauce). My chef back at the hotel said the taste of the sauce is important. It's FATAL for me. When i ask the waiter, they just told me 'memang rasanya gitu mbak'. I never found a sour chocolate sauce (not combine with sour fruit like raspberry chocolate sauce) in my life unless it's already spoiled :(( super disappointing.

Well, we orders Sweet Fruit Tea, Rose Hibiscus Vanilla Tea and Rose Strawberry Tea.


Rose Hibiscus Vanilla Tea (iced-35k)

Rose Strawberry Tea (32k)

Sweet Fruit Tea (32k)




Lady Alice Tea Room
Address: Jl. Boulevard Palem Raya, G#22, Benton Junction, Lippo Karawaci
Opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment