2013/02/07

Dunia Fantasi Amusement Park

   Hello everybody..
Recently me and my friends went to Dunia Fantasy aka. Dufan because they give student promotions. From the ordinary price at Rp 220k for weekdays to Rp 80k because of the promotions (min 15 pax from same school, max s1, with student card). So we decided to go there and have fun.
Because it was weekdays and another schools are not holiday so we don't have to queue too long and not crowded. It's good because i hate too crowded place. We arrived at 11.30 AM and directly change our ticket and went in.
The first game is Kora Kora (Boat Swing) but i can't ride it because i'm fear of heights.
 my friends really enjoying it
 The next game is Pontang Panting, i also cannot ride this hehe
After that we decided to ride Ontang Anting (Wave Swinger) and my friends told me that it was not scary at all. So i ride this one. But because i choose to seat at the outer side, i felt like want to crash myself to tree and building. I'm sooooo scary until i grab the handle too tight and my hand getting limp and sweatty.
After that my friends want to ride Halilintar (Loop the Loop Corkscrew Coaster).  absolutely not in a good condition to ride this one (because of one accident hehe)
Because it's already noon so we decided to eat and we choose to eat at Mc Donald. As always, the restaurant always full even though it's not holiday time.
After eating, we play Perang Bintang. So we ride a UFO-like ship and shoot the target with a gun to get point. It was really fun and entertaining and the most important, it's cold there hehe
shoot the alien!!
After that, my friends wants to ride Histeria (me? i'm already afraid just by looking at it LOL)
After that we ride Alap Alap, a mini coaster for children and i ride it also. Not scary at all but it makes our body hurts especially if you sit at the left just like me. Next, we went to Istana Boneka where there are many dolls (most of them have scary expression that reminded me of Chucky the evil doll) and they are dressed in many types of nationality and ethnic. We must ride a boat to enter the place.
After that we go to Rumah Kaca, a house where you must found a way to go out but it was confusing because of the mirrors. After that we want to play wet (baca: basah-basahan) and went straight to Niagara Gara but it was closed. So we went to Arung Jeram and it was closed also. So we play Boku Toki (Bom Bom Car). I told my girl friends to attack a boy friend and it was succeed because we attack continuously (hehehe sorry my friend)
At 5 PM, there is a newest attraction present by Dunia Fantasy called Treasure Land, Temple of Fire. So we hurriedly went there to sit at a perfect spot to watch the show. It was quiet funny and cool because of the effect of fire and water.
 It's already evening and i never ride Bianglala so me and my friends want to ride it but the queue is super long and since my friends want to ride Tornado, i canceled to ride it and watch my friends ride tornado.
Our last game is Komidi Putar (Carousel).
I really enjoying the trip although i don't ride all of the games, but really enjoy the day i spent with my friends :D It was really a good day!!


Ancol Admission Fees
Person @ IDR 15k
Car @ IDR 20k

No comments:

Post a Comment