2014/07/18

JJ Royal Bistro, Senayan City

     Hello everybody ^^ long time no see haha
A few days ago me and my friends visit JJ Royal Bistro at Senayan City Mall. It's my first time eating there and the ambience is great. The decoration and furniture are unique.


It's like combination of Indonesian, Arabian (maybe because it's close to eid?) and western. I'm sorry i forgot to take a picture about the decor but surely i captured the food :)

 salt & pepper calamari (55k)
For the appetizer we choose this salt & pepper calamari. I don't really like it because the the calamari is oily yet the taste so-so.

crispy chicken burger (85k)
The burger bun was good but i don't like the crispy chicken and the cheese. Honestly when i ate this i must drink water so i can swallow the food. 

the animal (135k)
This one is my favorite. It has homemade meat balls, pork bacon, pepperoni, smoked chicken, wagyu beef, mozarella cheese and tomato sauce. The pizza is thin and crispy :9

happy eating guys :)




JJ Royal Bistro
Address: Senayan City, Lantai Lower Ground, Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta
Opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment